A 3D-based domestic Ship Handling Simulator through the verification of the co-developed with Full Mission Ship Handling Simulator associations affiliated with Pilot Pilot Association and the Korea Society Korea (KR) completes the authentication foreign certification on system performance.
Beginner and advanced officer training tools with the performance to meet the requirements of STCW regulations.
- FMB simulator implements maritime and meteorological phenomena
- tugs and support settings Set Flag, type material, sailing, etc.
- Instructor electronic system may support (S-63, S-57)
- 7-channel multi-monitor configuration (viewing angle of 240 degrees)
- Instructor for supporting the various set system implementation
- Implementation of the hull / Charity Information Display System Console
- ARPA RADAR system implementation
- Implementation of the ship sailing equipment systems
- Sailing evaluation system implemented
- Immersive viewing angle of 240 degrees views expressed through the seven multi-channel monitoring systems that support (up to 270 degrees)
- Such as driving a particular route to a particular ship, it can be trained in any environment through a variety of settings
- Can improve pilot skills through repetitive one trillion kinds of training for navigation dangerous waters
- KR reserves classification certificates (certificates)
Harbor 3D DB